Sunday 28 October 2012

Pain...

Why do I still feel pain,
When I know what I am doing is for my own good,
Why must it hurt so much,
When moving on is the best thing to do...

Things that I have kept to myself,
Lessons I've learned from before,
Perhaps this pain would wash away,
These memories I should ignore...

I hate that I must feel this way,
Where have I gone wrong?
There's no excuses to curb this pain,
It's m choice, my own to bear alone...

My heart torn into pieces,
And nothing from beyond this feeling I could see,
If you let me be for now,
There might not be a tomorrow left for me...

I've seen more than I should,
Bite more than I could,
Love and lost and loved again,
In the end it still ends with pain...

Two different worlds we are,
Seeing, knowing and wanting,
I can never change you nor you can I,
With this pain my dear, I bid you goodbye...
Goodbye...



Loved,lost and loved again,
Munawwir Khan Yusoff Khan
29/10/2012


No comments: